Who Should Attend
CEOs, CFOs, CTOs, CMOs, MDs, Sr. Sales Managers, Sr. HR Managers, and other
Sr. Managers responsible for managing operational units.
Completion of the online courses, which are offered at no additional charge!
Developing Leadership and Goals Within Your Enterprise is a 2-day on-site workshop for Executives and Sr. Managers.
This workshop doesn't just talk about theories; we put them to use! The general definition of leadership is the ability to guide, direct, and influence people. The intent of this course is to provide the tools needed to develop your own leadership characteristics and effectiveness within the context of enterprise business management. Gaining an understanding of commonly used leadership styles and approaches will help you refine your own and become a more effective leader.
Many people believe that leaders are not made, they are born. It may be true that some individuals display natural tendencies toward traits that can be “labeled” as leadership. However, in the environment of enterprise business management, effective leadership is not this simplistic or one dimensional.
The key to success is the selection and use of the best available “tool” based upon the particular circumstances at hand. These tools are a combination of different tasks, approaches, and styles that can be learned, practiced, and improved.
This workshop defines the foundational responsibilities of business leadership including:
• Creating Vision: how to see opportunities and problems allowing for the construction
of strategic plan(s) that provide direction.
• Establishing Goals: how to make an expectation official by putting it in writing.
• Thinking Critically: how to solve problems and improve processes as a team.
• Communicating Vision: how to share strategic plan(s).
• Setting Expectations: how to manage and set higher expectations.
• Inspecting Goals: how to scrutinize goals.
• Making Decisions: how to use appropriate decision-making models and types based on the situation.